Friday, November 13, 2009

Help, interpreting picture n relating it to employee engagement, organizational behaviour asgnmnt?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Disin...





and





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Metam...





pls relates the objects to employee engagement.


(silly (lol) example: the clock shaking like alarm remind employee to be punctual)





any idea?

Help, interpreting picture n relating it to employee engagement, organizational behaviour asgnmnt?
Here's my ideas, but I'm thinking that these ideas are nowhere as obvious as the silly example you gave. That means I wouldn't want to use these in a presentation, because people would be so busy looking at the picture and trying to figure out their feelings/interpretation about it that they'd miss what you were saying and the real point.





For The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory:


I think I'd use it in association with people daydreaming on the job, just waiting for the day to end.





For The Metamorphosis of Narcissus, I don't think there's a good association because of how surreal the picture is. But only because I know of the story of narcissus, I think I'd associate it with someone who thinks he's too important to work with others on a team.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment