Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I need to know how Narcissus dies in the Greek myth, I have huge finals tomorrow and this is the major essay!?

Please! THis is very urgent and I need it by the next hour so I can study!!! Please, the teacher gave us textbooks with the story in the beginning of the year, but we turned the textbooks in last week, and now I can't study. The version we read was 'retold by Roger Lancelyn Green' I have my language arts finals tomorow and I REALLY need this information Please!!!

I need to know how Narcissus dies in the Greek myth, I have huge finals tomorrow and this is the major essay!?
He fell in love with his reflection, and when he realized it he took out his sword and killed himself, then turned into the flower.





I like the Roman version better.

How to keep curls in

1 comment:

  1. Narcissus gets old and realizes he's going to die, so he lays on the ground and dies. years later, his disintegrated body becomes a beautiful flower called the narcissus flower.

    ReplyDelete