Monday, May 11, 2009

Help with my Narcissus Paperwhite!!!?

Last fall through a school fundraiser, I bought a Narcissus Paperwhite growing kit. It included the bulb, smooth rocks and a glass vase. I followed the directions exactly and set it up here at my desk at the office. It never changed for almost 6 months. Then all of a sudden 2 weeks ago, these 4 green stalks began shooting out of the top of the bulb. I have marked the side each night when I leave work and it's growing about an inch every night. Now, it's around 18 inches tall and I still have no bloom. What is going on with it and what else can I expect from it?

Help with my Narcissus Paperwhite!!!?
It should be sprouting the small white flower blooms any day. May need a little more light. 12-14" is when mine bloom.


No comments:

Post a Comment